Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Welcome to Class of 2k8!

You've all heard of the Class of 2k7. Now that the New Year is here, please welcome the new first time YA/MG authors of the Class of 2k8! It's so fun to recognize names of bloggers I've recently discovered in the new class list. The best part is I've found two of my blog buddies in this new group: Daphne Grab and P.J. Hoover.

Daphne is one of the fabulous eight in The Longstockings. Her book, Alive and Well in Prague, NY is due to be released in May 2008. Just look at her new book cover. Isn't it lovely?

Tricia (P.J.) of Roots in Myth, is one of my incredible on-line critique buddies. I've been lucky enough to read her work, and am pleased to let you know her book, The Emerald Tablet, is due to be released in October 2008. Want to know something cool? The Emerald Tablet is the first book of the Forgotten Worlds trilogy. Way to go, Tricia!

Go on over and check out the Class of 2k8's new blog and website. You'll find a list of all the class members, their books, and fun happenings.

Here are two books due to be released this month!
Liz Gallagher's THE OPPOSITE OF INVISIBLE
Lisa Schroeder's I HEART YOU, YOU HAUNT ME

Congratulations, Class 2k8! Enjoy the ride!

3 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks, Vivian!
2008 is such a great year already!

HipWriterMama said...

You're welcome, Tricia! You're right. 2008 is already a great year!

daphne grab said...

thanks, vivian! i think there are some really great books in the class- some really good ones to look forward to!

and i hope your writing is going well!