Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Jen Robinson, Guest Expert for PBS Parents Q&A Site

Respected kidlit blogger Jen Robinson is the guest expert for the PBS Parents Q&A site for the month of January.

Jen writes, "If you have a moment, please click through and check it out. I'll be responding to comments and questions about children's books and encouraging reading, and I'm really hoping that people will HAVE comments to which I can respond."

Congratulations, Jen! This is so well-deserved!

Okay, what are you waiting for? Go on, and ask Jen some good questions.

2 comments:

Brian Mandabach said...

Thanks for the tip, links!

Jen Robinson said...

Thanks so much for promoting my PBS gig, Vivian! I'm having SO much fun discussing children's books over there, and I would love to see some of your visitors stop by, too. Thanks for the support.