Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm a Postergirlz!

It's official. I'm the new postergirlz for readergirlz. How cool is this? I join Little Willow, Jen Robinson, Miss Erin, Alexia, and Jackie in this cool advisory council for readergirlz.

Want to join in the great conversations about YA literature? All you have to do is go over here.

13 comments:

Christine M said...

Awesome! Congratulations!

Jen Robinson said...

Yay, Vivian! We are so happy to have you!

Ms. Mize said...

Sounds like fun! Congrats!

KB said...

You are full of Awesome! I love Readergirlz.

Little Willow said...

I'm so glad you've joined us. :)

readergirlz said...

And you got the logo! I just realized I hadn't sent it to you. Yay, HipWriterMama! Welcome!

Lorie Ann ~readergirlz diva/author

PJ Hoover said...

You are perfect!
Remember us little people :)

Kelly said...

Yeay, HWM! That's awesome :)

Liz in Ink said...

How awesomely appropriate and right on. You rock, Vivian!

HipWriterMama said...

Thank you everyone for your warm wishes!

Nowheymama said...

Congratulations!!!

Sara said...

Whee! Sorry I'm late, but this is such great news!

what'sinyoursoul said...

Yay, Hip Writer Mama!!! We're so excited to have you on board!

Holly