Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Finalists for the Cybils Award

The finalists for the Cybils Award were announced yesterday. Now it's up to the Judging Committees to select the winners. The winners for each of the categories will be announced on February 14th.

As you may all remember, I was on Jen Robinson's Nominating Committee for the MG/YA Nonfiction Books. Here are the finalists.

It was great working with fellow bloggers--Becky (Farm School at Home), Susan Thomsen (Chicken Spaghetti), Mindy (Propernoun), and KT Horning (Worth the Trip)--to finalize the list.

1 comment:

Jen Robinson said...

You all did an amazing job, Vivian!