Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Robert's Snow Auction Starts Next Monday, November 19th

I can't believe it. The Robert's Snow Auction is almost here! Think Monday, November 19th. Just four more days. In case you need a refresher on some of the incredible snowflakes, here is 7-Imp's Master Schedule of some of the snowflakes designed by talented children's illustrators. If you'd like to see more snowflakes, go over here. Or check out this little film showcasing the snowflakes, made by Sheri of Goading the Pen.



Auction 1 will begin accepting bids on Monday, November 19th at 9:00 a.m. with a starting bid of $50 for each snowflake. Be sure to place your bid here, before the close of Auction 1 on Friday, November 23rd at 5:00 p.m. Here are the official rules for the auction.

Remember my interview with David Ezra Stein? Well, against my better judgement, I'm showing you his wonderful snowflake. Again. Isn't it so sweet? Now, I want this snowflake, but...if you must bid on this snowflake, then bid away. Let's just find this snowflake and all the other gorgeous masterpieces a loving home.

To recap...the auction starts on Monday, November 19th at 9:00 a.m. with a starting bid of $50 for each snowflake. Be sure to place your bid here, before the close of Auction 1 on Friday, November 23rd at 5:00 p.m. Thank you for helping to raise money to find a cure for cancer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I might have to bid on this lion, too. Roaarrr!