Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Monday, November 12, 2007

Inspiration Monday: The Secret

I've heard about The Secret by Rhonda Byrne (there is a book version and a movie version of this) for some time, but kind of blew it off as some kind of mumbo jumbo. My husband went to a conference a couple of weeks ago, and one of the key speakers kept mentioning The Secret and how it changed her life.

He was so impressed with her accomplishments, he went out the next day and bought the movie. I was fiddling around on YouTube last night, and found the first 20 minutes of the movie...What do you think?

3 comments:

m. thompson said...

Wow! I've heard of this too, but never got around to reading it. Good cheerleaders.

PJ Hoover said...

It's the best thing I've ever heard (audiobook)/ read (book) / see (DVD). Seriously. It's just so life altering. No ideas are new. They are just phrased in such a perfect understandable way. Reading The Secret completely makes me analyze negative thoughts I have, negative actions I see from others. It makes me focus on what I want - not what I don't want.

OK, enough said. I can't recommend it enough!

Candace Salima (LDS Nora Roberts) said...

Well, they've done an excellent job marketing the book. And PJ is right, the law of attraction has been around since the beginning of time. I guess I am now intrigued enough to buy the book. It's for a good price at WalMart.