Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Monday, October 1, 2007

30 Day Final Check in on Wednesday, October 3rd!

Here's a reminder for all you great folk who are following along in the 30 Day Challenge with me. The final check in will be on the 30th day...Wednesday, October 3rd. That's only two days away! Keep going. You're almost there! Can you see it? You can so do this. Check in by Wednesday, October 3rd, 11:59 pm EST for your name to be entered for a prize. The winner will be announced on October 4th. What are you waiting for? Go!

3 comments:

Liz in Ink said...

Vivian, 30 days and it went well. I've revised a picture book and come a long way on two others. And blogged regularly and generally stuck to my guns. Think I might keep it up. What about you?

HipWriterMama said...

Liz,
I'm so glad your writing went well! Mine's been coming along. Not as much as I hoped, but I'm definitely progressing. And, that's a good thing, right?

Liz in Ink said...

Progress is good. The pace, I think, is less important than the proces...