Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Monday, September 17, 2007

Inspiration Monday: Half Way Point: 30 Day Challenge Check In Time

We're halfway there to the finish line. Only two more weeks to go to perfect those daily habits that will help us kick butt towards our dreams.

Okay, I must confess, I wrote only during the weekdays. This weekend, we were so jam packed with family activities, I decided to give myself a break. I just didn't have the energy to write. And you know my thoughts on this, right?

I've written down great stuff--character motivation, plot ideas, snippets of dialogue, a couple of chapters. Now I've got to tie things in together this week.

How did you do?

5 comments:

Casey said...

I can't believe how well I did last week with walking and even eating my vegetarian delights. This is going well!

Alkelda the Gleeful said...

I did more over the weekend than I did during the weekdays. What I need to focus on in the next couple of weeks is more new stories. I think I've got it established that I can play songs with I,IV,V chord patterns-- now I've got to get the words down!

m. thompson said...

I finished my first draft!

Liz in Ink said...

Writing writing writing over here, Vivian. thanks!

MotherReader said...

We've been doing pretty well, until my dad came to town and messed up my mojo. But now, back on track.