Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

If You Want to Know More About Me....

If you want to know more about me...then head on over to 7-Imp. Jules and Eisha interviewed me and thought my interview was interesting enough to post. I still feel like I won the lottery -- I mean, they featured me in their incredible blog! And I'll tell you a secret...I'd date and marry their blog in a second. It's that awesome. Thank you, Jules and Eisha!

9 comments:

nowheymama said...

Great interview! It's good to have some practice for when your books are published and you're interviewed all the time.

Liz in Ink said...

Awesome interview AND photo, Vivian! Congratulations...

PJ Hoover said...

Great interview, Vivian!
How exciting!!!
-Tricia

jules said...

Ditto to what nowheymama said!

Thanks for letting us feature you. It was our pleasure.

Alkelda the Gleeful said...

Yay! I enjoyed your interview.

Christine M said...

Fantastic interview! Congrats!

eisha said...

Yeah, thanks, Vivian! We loved having you visit with us.

Jen Robinson said...

Excellent interview, Vivian. I look forward to seeing those books, especially the cool boy book. Cheers!

HipWriterMama said...

Thank you for reading the interview. Jules and Eisha did an incredible job pulling all this together...