Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Spiderwick Chronicles Movie Coming in February 2008

If you haven't heard, the best selling children's fantasy/adventure series, The Spiderwick Chronicles, by Holly Black and Tony DiTerlizzi, is being made into a movie, due to be released February 2008. Here's the movie trailer.

What do you think?

3 comments:

Little Willow said...

I love the books. I love the illustrations, the writing, and the characters. The trailer looks good. I hope the movie does the series justice. I want a griffin.

Erin said...

I think it looks really fun!

PJ Hoover said...

I am having a hugely horrible time keeping up with all the movies I need to see. I'll still late on Shrek 3, Spidy 3, Harry Potter 5. Phew.