Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2007

SBBT: The Fifth Day of Interviews

I can't believe it's Day Five of the Summer Blog Blast Tour. I hope you've been finding this blog tour interesting. I, for one, am discovering some cool new authors, interesting writing tips, and great books. My list of books to read is growing...growing...I'm telling you. This is the life!

Here is today's interview schedule for your reading pleasure. Enjoy.


Eddie Campbell at Chasing Ray
Sara Zarr at Writing and Ruminating
Brent Hartinger at Interactive Reader
Justine Larbalestier at Big A, little a
Cecil Castellucci at Shaken & Stirred
Ysabeau Wilce at Bildungsroman
Jordan Sonnenblick at Jen Robinson's Book Page
Chris Crutcher at Finding Wonderland
Kazu Kibuishi at lectitans
Mitali Perkins at Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast
Laura Ruby at The YA YA YAs

1 comment:

jules said...

I love that image!

I'll have to ask Eisha about our favorite post. We'll get back to that when we can (we're so slow on tags these days, but we will do it as soon as we can) -- or, I guess we could do it separately, too.