Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

30 Day Challenge Winner

The winner of the 30 Day Challenge has been decided. Drumroll please....

Cloudscome! You're the winner of the fabulous 3 prize combination package:
1. A productive new habit for you
2. Increased motivation to reach your goal
3. A $25 gift card to Barnes and Noble (accepted at stores and on-line).

Alkelda and Liz, you'll get a little something, just because it's the last day of school and I'm in a celebratory mood.

So send me your addresses to me at hipwritermama@comcast.net. I'll keep your information private. I'm a little behind with mailing out packages, but will get to it very, very soon. Congratulations!

2 comments:

Alkelda the Gleeful said...

Congratulations to Cloudscome! I'd say, "Don't spend your prize all in one place," but you have to, so you may as well get the books you neeeeed.

:: Suzanne :: said...

Yeah Cloudscome!

I completely bailed on my goal as I found myself reclaiming my kitchen and my fridge and cooking and baking up a storm (writing avoidance). So my family thanks you Vivian, for all the yummy food that has been in the house recently. :)

I think I'll sign up for a baking challenge so I can get some writing done.