Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2007

What Would You Do If You Knew You Could Not Fail Challenge Ends

Thanks to all who took the time to think about your goals and dreams, write it down in a concrete mission statement, and share it. Everyone has wonderful goals and I'm thrilled you took part in this exercise. Much better than just thinking and dreaming, isn't it? Doesn't it make you feel braver and much more action oriented? You are on your way!

I put everyone's name in a bowl and let 8 year old choose the winning name. The moment you've all been waiting for...NYC Teacher! Congratulations! Send me your name and address to my e-mail: hipwritermama@comcast.net with the prize you would like.

I'll have another Challenge up in a couple more weeks to help you reach your goals.

2 comments:

Alkelda the Gleeful said...

Congratulations to NYC Teacher!

I want to know what the prize is.:)

HipWriterMama said...

NYC Teacher requested the book, Oh The Places You'll Go! by Dr. Seuss. She'll also get a couple of surprise inspirational fripperies.

I'll offer another challenge in the next couple of weeks with some more prize selections.

Get working!