Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

A Cool Poem Dedication To Me!! Really!

I am quite honored. Elaine Magliaro from Wild Rose Reader dedicated a clever, original poem to me, called Letter From The Queen of Beasts. You must simply go there so you can see it's really true. I'm not making this one up. Really.

And once you're there, check out her poem book recommendations and teacher plan. I have to tell you, I'm really impressed. And not just because Elaine dedicated a poem to me. A really cool poem...Now I must go off and hunt.

3 comments:

Alkelda the Gleeful said...

That's pretty cool! Male lions can be such beasties. Check out "Lion's Advisors" from Still More Stories to Solve.

P.S. I've got what I hope is a new meme started, and it's got your name written all over it. Okay, maybe not literally, but I definitely thought of you when I posted this morning.

HipWriterMama said...

Alkelda the Gleeful,
I saw your meme. I'll have to think on this one.

Callipygia said...

The poem letter is very fun- I never thought of doing one in that form, cool.