Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Good Times Are Here Again

Oh my, nothing like going around the kidlitosphere to find things that just make me smile:

The March issue of The Edge of the Forest is up. Thanks to Kelly and the contributing writers for some good reading.

7-Imp has a wonderful post about finding the wonderful things about your week and cyber-gathering over the weekend to discuss the good things in life.

Miss Erin is looking for some fun games for a group of 8-10 teen guys and gals.

A Blue Rose Girl's beautiful post about friendship and dreams. Okay, this post made me smile and cry.

Lisa Yee has done it again and come up with a hilarious Blog-a-Story-a-Thon. The first line of the Blog-a-Story-a-Thon starts off with the first line from Lisa's new book, So Totally Emily Ebers: "Today was the last day of school, and the second saddest day of my entire life." You simply must go and read this for a wonderful laugh out loud, happy day. And if you dare, go and contribute a line.

7 comments:

Lisa Yee said...

Have you written your sentence for the Blog-a-Story-a-Thon yet?

jules said...

Thanks for the shout-out!

HipWriterMama said...

Lisa,
I'm still getting my creative juices together. If only one sentence is allowed, it's gotta be really good.

Jules,
Loved the diembodied headshot and interview with M.T. Anderson--he is brilliant. Sending good healthy thoughts to Eisha and her family...

Kelly said...

Thanks for TEOTF mention, Vivan :)

HipWriterMama said...

You're welcome Kelly. Thank you and all the contributors for a wonderful issue.

Erin said...

Thankee for the link!!

HipWriterMama said...

Erin,
You're welcome! Hope you found some good games!